Our Warning System Products are manufactured in Europe to ISO 9001 standards and we are the exclusive UK agent for the manufacturer.
A warning system typically consists of the following components:
- The Sirens. One or more strategically positioned masts, each supporting an array of siren horns. The Sirens are sited to provide optimum accoustic coverage of the area at risk.
- Control Centre. This computerised facility allows the operator to monitor the sirens and to control the siren's operation. The control centre typically provides:
- A range of pre-recorded computerised messages
- A live Public Address (PA) facility.
- Multiple Control stations can be provided if required.
- Communications Infrastructure. Naturally the Control Centre must communicate with it's sirens. Sole reliance on vulnerable Land-lines is unwise for a truly resilient system. Our sirens can also be controlled by Radio communication.